Saturday, August 26, 2017

X-Zone Broadcast Network - Retrospective After One Year

Kevin Randle
For those of you who have been following the program, you know that we’ve hit the one-year anniversary. I began the show in the middle of August, 2016 and we are now in the middle of August, 2017. I thought it would be appropriate to talk about some of the things we had done with the show or revisit some of the points that might not have been as clear as possible. You can listen to the show here:


For those who need it, here is a brief rundown on the show. I mentioned a little more about my Vietnam service because there were those who had asked for it in emails to me. Not much, but a little bit.

I also talked about what has happened since I did the shows about the Socorro UFO landing, about those I had talked to since then, and my investigation about some aspects of what was said. This resulted, indirectly, with a book coming out in October entitled, Contact in the Desert, about the Socorro case.

The third segment was about the controversy that has erupted over who Jack the Ripper really was. I had mentioned before, a book I had written called, Conversations, in which I identified a man who was supposedly Jack the Ripper. There are two candidates floating around in the last couple of months… James Maybrick and H. H. Holmes. I mentioned that in Conversation, it was Montague John Druitt (all of which I have discussed in the post following this one).

Finally, I talked about Roswell and some of the trouble that has developed in what was once a very robust case. I have touched on some of this in the past. There wasn’t much new in that segment, just a clarification of some of the trouble that has developed in the last few years.

Next week’s guest: Greg Bishop

Topic: UFOs (what else?)

No comments: